- I’m getting sick of real life doing these gritty reboots of 80s movies where the bad guys win.
- NEVER FORGET.
- The old Spider-Man theme song taught me how to dodge tough questions by turning confrontational and introducing irrelevant tangents.
“Is he strong?”
“LISTEN, BUD! He’s got radioactive blood!”
- Article about Bartolo Colón in paper has headline “COLON MAKING GUYS OVER 40 PROUD.”
Was relieved it wasn’t about a new social media trend.
I feel like doing ecstatic cartwheels because you can meticulously document your naps is doing laziness wrong.
- Walgreens rocks the “Weird Al’s version of this was better” playlist pretty hard.
- Disney has finally added Rue McClanahan to the Hall of Presidents.
- The Oompa Loompas were pretty judgmental for a bunch of creepy freaks who murder children.
- The Mt. Rushmore visitors’ center has a bust of Vince McMahon for some reason.
- Jeopardy! contestants ask Who and What, but they never ask Why.
- ’80s Kid: Mom, I cut myself on the rusty jagged metal the playground is made of.
Parent: What are you doing in the house? Here’s a dollar and a ninja sword. Go see some R-rated movies and come back in February.
- Yo that shit be lookin like kmart shoes
- Critic of Zack Snyder: Batman doesn’t murder people with guns.
Snyder Defender: Actually, he did that fairly often in the 1940’s.
Critic: He also called people “Japs” a lot.
Defender: HE SHOULD STILL DO THAT TOO, I’M A TERRIBLE PERSON.
- Blake Shelton kinda looks like Joe Scarborough’s unemployed brother.
- The Nugenix commercial where the women say to Frank Thomas, “You were a ballplayer? We just know you from the Nugenix ads,” should end with Frank putting a gun in his mouth.
- STAR WARS SPOILER: Snoke dresses like Goldmember.
- Look, let’s just address the elephant in the room: Mike Pence’s wife is Ms. Swan from Mad TV.
At the recent Nintendo Direct, Nintendo announced that a new Super Smash Bros. game will be released for the Switch sometime in 2018. Speculation has been rampant about what new playable characters will be added, but according to Soviet Disco’s sources inside Nintendo, a partial list is as follows:
Aero the Acro-Bat
“Many years ago, some people say 100 years ago, it’s a long time, believe me. Some guys, very smart guys. Very smart. They made America. And this was fantastic. I mean, you want to talk liberty? And it was all equal, very equal.
Now we’ve got some bad hombres who don’t like it. And they’re fighting us. It’s very bad. A lot of people say, ‘Oh, this America thing, it won’t work.’ Can it work? I think it can work, folks.
You know, a friend of mine, a very smart businessman, he was telling me, ‘We’re fighting this war, but it’s a very important war.’ So, you know, that’s a thing we have to keep in mind. A lot of the media won’t tell you this, but we’re fighting about America right now.
So we’ve got to bury these guys. They did just a really fantastic job, and I say get them buried in a really good way. Because when you die, and you really love America, I say you should get buried in way that’s outstanding.
But that’s not the end of it, folks. I mean, ten, twenty years from now, who’s going to remember this? Who’s going to remember it? You know, I think we ought to do something about this, or who’s going to remember?
I think I’m probably the best at remembering, one of the best rememberers, and even I don’t know if this will matter a week from now.
But the important thing is, America. It’s really fantastic, believe me. I’ve always thought so. I think I’m the first person to say this, but it’s by the people, for the people. That’s a phrase I just came up with.
I think we’re gonna win this thing, I really do, folks. I really do.”